Well, this was fun. I love to give stuff away. And on this day that I get to reveal who won the See's Candies $25 gift certificate, I also get to accept a very nice award that was given to me.
First, the randomly drawn name from all entries received was JENNIFER! Now, based on her entry, I believe this is my buddy Jenn Fung? But there is no blog or profile attached (which is a bigger clue than her comment, actually. Get a blog, Jenn!) Jenn used to be a Spanish teacher, and is enjoying her first year as a stay-at-home mom with her cute baby, Alden. If you think you needed chocolate before, Jenn, motherhood requires it. Regular doses. Let See's be the first to help you out. Congratulations!
And also, from Wonder Woman, I have been awarded this:
Thank you so much! I am always so grateful when someone bestows a blogging award to me. Really. Thank you.
And I will happily participate in the accompanying tag, because I'm so overwhelmed with Biology homework that a little meme will do me good, and require little mental energy.
1) What is your favorite day of the week? well, I like Mondays, for a fresh start, Fridays because there's no Seminary on Saturday, and Sundays when they're peaceful. (I'm terrible at picking favorites.)
2) What is your biggest fear? Losing one of my children.
3) What was your worst subject in school? Chemistry. Or was it Physics?
4) Who did you hug last? Conor
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Email, blogs, Facebook
6) What was the last item that you bought? 4 packs of Dentyne Gum for $.45 each with my coupon. (for the House Fairy to give away)
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I want to visit everywhere. Europe, Africa, Asia.
8) What is your favorite book? Yeah, right. Well, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Peacegiver, and The Bonds that Make Us Free are on the list, but the list is long.
9) What was the longest car ride you ever took? Utah to New Jersey, but I was only 6.
10) What was the last movie you watched? Nights in Rodanthe. And then I cried for an hour.
11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do? Read. Take a nap.
12) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? Buy a house, get all of our food storage/supplies, hire a maid, take all the kids on a great trip somewhere out of the country.
14) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Jesus Christ. Well, he is the way!
15) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? I can be happy anywhere if I could have land and lots of stuff growing on it. And the neighbors couldn't see me without binoculars.
Thank you so much, Wonder Woman!