Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The FIVE Meme

My stepmom, Raelene (who has started her own blog! Check it out here!) tagged me for a meme. This one looks easy, and fun.

Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Ten years ago:
1. Almost to the day I had surgery to remove a (benign!) tumor from my breast.
2. I read the entire Book of Mormon in 50 days.
3. I was finally starting to feel at home in Show Low, AZ.
4. I was really getting my feet wet with homeschooling Lyndsay.
5. My sister, Abby, was living with us and going to school.

5 Things on Today's To-Do List:
1. Teach 4 piano lessons.
2. Clean the bathrooms.
3. Walk at least 10,000 steps.
4. Finish the Chris and Dana Reeve book.
5. Call the Junior High about enrollment for Dylan.

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Cheetos
2. Ben and Jerry's (Cookie Dough, Mint Cookie, Half-Baked, PB cup)
3. Vanilla yogurt with blueberries and walnuts (which I can never add again because of Conor's allergy...can't even have them in the house. But, I suppose I'd rather have him.)
4. Cookies
5. Soft pretzels with mustard

5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Of course, buy a house and two cars.
2. Hire a really good interior designer (who lets me be bossy) and a Master Gardener to make our home/property so enticing we never want to leave.
3. Take the family on several trips to see interesting parts of the world where history is rich and people are a lot less fortunate than they are.
4. Give a lot away to those aforementioned less-fortunate.
5. Have an incredible food storage system.

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Merchantville, NJ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Show Low, AZ
4. Draper, UT
5. Sunland, CA
(see? Coast to coast!)

Now I tag: Adam. His first meme!

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

Mmm...Ben & Jerry's...except I think Phish Food is my favorite. I REALLY like that the entire container is 200% of the daily value of saturated fat. ☺

And my millionaire list is quite similar to yours.

Love the meme's 'cuz I learn so much about the person.